Learn how to manage SIM messages on the LG Optimus F3Q.
- Power phone off and use the fingertip cutout to remove back cover.
- Lift battery out and insert the microSIM card.
Ensure gold contact area on the card faces down and notched side is inserted first.
- Insert the battery by aligning the gold contacts on the phone with the battery, then and press down until it clicks into place.
- Replace the back cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap the Messaging icon.
- Tap the Menu key, then tap SIM box > Delete.
- Choose Select all to select all SIM card messages or select individual messages
- Tap Delete > Yes.