Learn how to use the task manager, view free space, and free up memory and storage on the LG Optimus F3Q and SD card.
Format SD card
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings > Storage > Erase SD card > Erase SD card.
If you set a pattern lock or password, you may need to enter it.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm.
Insert / remove SD card
- Power the phone off and remove the back cover using the notch at the bottom of the phone.
- Insert the memory card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down.