Learn how to read NFC tags, share your phone's display, and exchange media with other NFC and DLNA-compatible devices using the LG Optimus F3Q.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps > FileShare.
- Opening the application will automatically turn on media sharing.
- When active, the FileShare icon will appear in the Notification bar.
- On another nearby LG device, turn on the FileShare application.
- When multiple devices are active and within range, the Wi-Fi Direct icon will appear in the Notification bar.
- From the FileShare menu, select and send or receive files directly.
- Tap the Back key on the main FileShare page to close the application and turn off media sharing.