Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the LG Optimus F3Q.
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key, then tap Settings > Emergency alerts.
- Select or clear check boxes for the following options:
- Imminent extreme alerts
- Imminent severe alerts
- AMBER alerts
Presidential alerts cannot be turned off.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps and open one of the following:
- Tap the Menu key, then tap Settings.
- Select the account to edit.
- Select or clear the Notifications check box.
Ringtone for all calls
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings > Sound > Phone ringtone.
- Select the file to use as your ringtone for all calls.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From any Home screen, tap the Contacts icon.
- Select the desired contact and tap Edit.
- Tap the RINGTONE drop-down menu.
- Select the file to use as your ringtone for this contact.
- Tap OK > Save.