Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG Optimus F3Q.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- Insert a Non-T-Mobile SIM & turn the phone on.
- Once the device is powered on, the screen should display 'Invalid SIM card Network lock.'
- From any Home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Enter 2945#*520# and tap Service Provider Lock.
- Enter the unlock code, then tap Done > Unlock.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.