After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the LG Optimus F3Q.
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted:
- Tap English to change the device language.
- Tap Accessibility to adjust accessibility settings, then tap Next.
- Select the Wi-Fi check box to turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a network, then tap Next.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Tap Yes to log in to your Google account. Enter your email address and password, and then tap the Next arrow.
- Tap No if you do not have a Google account. On the following screen, tap Get an account to open a new Google account and then follow the prompts. Otherwise, tap Not now to skip this step.
- Select or clear check boxes for the following settings, then tap Next:
- Use Wi-Fi and mobile network location
- Let Google apps access your location
- Read the information about System Manager (Carrier IQ), then tap Close.
To learn more, tap More info.
- If desired, select the following options:
- Set up Voicemail
- Sign in to Email
- To skip voicemail and email setup, tap Go to Home screen.
- Review the setup information, and then tap OK.