After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Nokia Lumia 435.
Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted.
- Turn on the phone.
- Choose your language, then tap next.
- Review the Let's start screen, then tap next.
- Tap a network to connect to Wi-Fi, or tap skip to set up Wi-Fi later.
- Update Wi-Fi Sense selections as desired, then tap next.
- Tap recommended when the Choose phone settings screen appears.
- Set time and region, then tap next.
- Tap to create or sign in to a Microsoft account. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Tap sure to set up Cortana or not now, thanks to do this later.
- Tap next to the Almost done... screen.
- If desired, tap the Join the Nokia Improvement Program box.
- Tap next to complete the setup.