Learn how to use the browser on the Nokia Lumia 435.
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From the start screen, swipe down and the notification bar and tap ALL SETTINGS.
- Swipe left to applications.
- Tap Internet Explorer > delete history.
- If desired select the Delete saved passwords check box.
- Tap delete to confirm.
Open / close tabs / windows
- From the start screen, tap the Internet Explorer tile.
- Tap the tabs icon.
- Tap the +plus sign to add a tab.
Set default storage
- Swipe left on the home screen.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings > storage sense.
- Tap the boxes below and change the storage location from phone to SD card.