Learn how to manage the SIM on the Nokia Lumia 530.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Turn off the phone.
- At the top of the phone, pull back on the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Place your thumb in the middle of the back cover, bend the cover open, and remove it. Do not use any sharp tools, as they may damage the phone.
- Lift out the battery from the upper-right corner.
- Push the SIM card into the SIM slot with the gold contact area down or pull the SIM card out to remove it.
- Line up the gold battery contacts on the bottom and insert the battery.
- Press the bottom edge of the cover against the bottom edge of your phone and snap the cover into place.