After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Nokia Lumia 530.
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted.
- Power on the phone.
- Choose your language, then tap next.
- Review the Let's start screen, then tap next.
- Tap a network to connect to Wi-Fi or tap skip to set up Wi-Fi later.
- Update Wi-Fi Sense selections as desired, then tap next.
- Tap recommended when the Choose phone settings screen appears.
- Set time and region, then tap next.
- Tap sign in to use an existing Microsoft account.
- Enter your Email address and Password, then tap next.
- When the We've verified your account screen appears, tap next.
- When the Restore phone screen appears, tap Windows Phone to restore data from a previous phone or don't restore to start fresh with this phone.
- Tap sure to set up Cortana or not now, thanks to do this later.
- Tap next to the Almost done... screen.
- If desired, tap the Join the Nokia Improvement Program box.
- Tap next to complete the setup.