Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Apple iPhone SE.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if your device is eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- Ensure you have received the Mobile Device Unlock email and followed the instructions.
- If you have a non-T-Mobile SIM card:
- Insert the SIM into the iPhone.
- Complete the first-time use process. If the device has already been set up, follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your Apple ID.
- If you don't have another SIM card you can use:
- Back up iPhone using Apple iTunes.
- Once backup is created, perform a master reset to erase all content on the device.
- When the Welcome screen displays, connect the device to Apple iTunes. If successful, the 'Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked' message displays.
- Use Apple iTunes to restore iPhone from the backup.