Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy S 6.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if your device is eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock (Requires mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work)
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings:
- Permanent Success
- Temporary Success
- If you do not restart the device, a persistent alert will appear.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.