Diagnostic Metrics are information the T-Mobile app collects from your device to help identify problems so it can run more smoothly. Learn what is collected and why.
On this page:
The Diagnostic Metrics may collect the following:
- Device signal strength
- System crashes
- Dropped calls records
- Battery performance
- Application usage
Customer privacy is very important to us. T-Mobile metrics cannot collect private or personal information, such as:
- No content of text messages
- No content of email or voice messages
- No content from customers’ Internet activity
- No content of online searches
T-Mobile only uses the collected metrics to:
- Identify apps that are using too much memory or processing power, which could drain your battery.
- Return your device to peak performance.
- Recognize when your device has been using a weak network signal.
You can turn metrics collection on or off from the T-Mobile app.
- Open the T-Mobile app. (If you don't have it, you can download it.)
- Tap More.
- Tap App settings.
- Tap Diagnostics.
- Tap the Agree box to check or uncheck.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Accept or Decline for Issue Assist.
- Tap Accept or Decline for Personalized offers.