After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Samsung Galaxy S 6.
- Insert the SIM card. This device has a non-removable battery that is pre-installed.
- When the setup wizard launches, select desired language.
- Tap Accessibility to adjust accessibility settings
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to ON or complete setup on the mobile network, then tap NEXT.
- Agree to terms and conditions, then tap NEXT.
- Tap Learn more for Tap & Go details; otherwise, tap SKIP.
- Follow on-screen prompts to set up the following:
- Google account
- Samsung account
- Wake-up command
- Add fingerprint
- On 'Setup complete,' tap Easy mode or FINISH.
- Follow on-screen prompts to opt in or opt out of:
- Device Diagnostics
- Connection Assistant
- Special Offers
- When the Home screen appears, device setup is complete.
- When the 'Smart Switch' notification appears, tap Start to transfer content from an old device or Later to start the transfer at a different time. It is recommended to connect to a Wi-Fi network during the content transfer.