Learn how to PUK unlock the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Tap Phone to open the dialer.
- If your phone is not PUK locked, tap Emergency Call.
- Enter **05*[PUK]*[New PIN]*[New PIN]#. If this does not work, enter the PUK code followed by the new PIN (if prompted).
- When 'Unblocking PIN: Registration was successful' displays, tap OK.