Learn how to save battery life on the LG V10.
Battery saving mode settings
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > General tab.
- Scroll to PHONE MANAGEMENT and then tap Battery & power saver.
- Tap the Battery saver switch to turn on.
- Select or clear the checkboxes to set the Battery saver options:
- 5% battery
- 15% battery
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
- Turn off Smart Settings not used at home
- Adjust video quality in games
- Minimize use of third party applications
Set/release the device to/from sleep
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set/release the screen to/from sleep mode.