Learn how to use T-Mobile Video Calling on the LG G4.
- From any any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Menu > Call settings.
- Scroll to and tap VIDEO CALL to check or uncheck options.
Turn on / off
- From your dialer, place an audio call pressing the phone icon.
- In the dialer, tap the video call icon to switch video call on or off.
Make a video call
To use video calling an LTE or Wi-Fi connection is required.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the contact you want to call.
- If they are available, tap the video call icon next to their number.