Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the LG Leon.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Under the Networks tab, tap Call > Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Calling switch ON.
Set connection preference
To set the connection preference for the phone to use Wi-Fi calling or mobile networks, follow these steps: