The LG G4 has anti-theft and may affect how customers are able to master reset the device.
- If you have a Gmail account set up, anti-theft was activated automatically during setup.
- If you do not have a Gmail account set up, see: Email accounts: LG G4
To turn anti-theft on or off on your device, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Settings > General tab.
- Tap Accounts & sync > Google.
- Tap on the email account assigned to the device.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT to confirm.