Learn how to wipe the LG Leon using the hardware keys. If the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- If in Tab view, tap Menu > Switch to list view.
- Under DEVICE, tap Storage.
- Wait for menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Cached data and then tap OK.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size it will take several seconds to complete. When the wipe is complete, the storage screen refreshes and cached data will not be listed.
- When you enter the Storage menu again, Cached data appears and will show as "Calculating."