Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG G4.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- From that Application list, tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock
Note: Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings for either Permanent Success or Temporary Success. If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.