Use these steps to support gallery functions on the LG Leon.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap the Camera > Settings.
- Choose one of the following settings:
- Swap camera
- Voice shutter
- Image size
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Camera settings icon.
- Tap IN or SD card to select internal storage or SD card.
Delete pictures & videos
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Gallery.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap the file(s) to delete.
- Tap Delete and then tap YES.
- Navigate to the screen to capture.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and Volume Down key.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to the Gallery.