Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG Leon.
SIM unlock phone
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- From that Application list, tap Device Unlock.
Note: You might need to tap the T-Mobile group and then tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock: Permanently unlocks the device.
- Temporary Unlock: Temporarily unlocks device for 30 days.
Note: Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings. You will have a persistent alert in the notification tray until you restart the device.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.