Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG Leon.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Power off the phone.
- Remove the back cover using the notch.
- Remove the battery.
- Slide the SIM card into/out of the SIM card slot with the gold contacts facing down and the notched side first.
- Insert the battery.
- Replace the back cover and power on the phone.
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu >SIM card box.
- Touch and hold the message you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes to confirm.