Learn how to save battery life on the LG Leon.
Battery saving mode settings
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
- Under DEVICE, tap Battery.
- Tap the Battery saver switch to ON.
- Select or clear the check boxes to set the Battery saver options:
- 5% battery
- 15% battery
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, GPS, and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
- Minimize use of third party applications
Set/release device to/from sleep
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set/release the screen to/from sleep mode.