Use these steps to support gallery functions on the Samsung Galaxy Avant.
Options are represented by icons across both sides of the screen.
From the camera view finder, tap Mode to change the mode to one of the follow:
- Beauty face
Camera and camcorder settings
You can configure different settings on your camera. The following options vary by mode of still camera or video camera.
From the main camera screen, tap the Settings icon to change the following:
- Picture size
- Face detection
- Metering modes
- Video size
- Recording mode
- Flash timer
- Location tag
- Storage location
- White balance
- Exposure value
- Guide Lines
- Shutter sound
- Reset settings
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or the SD card.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Under Storage Location, tap the storage location to use:
- Memory Card
Delete pictures & videos
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Gallery.
- Tap to open the folder that contains the items to delete.
- Tap Menu > Select.
- Tap the item(s) to delete. A green check appears on each.
- Tap Select all to select all items in that folder.
- Tap the Trash can.
- Tap Delete.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and the Home key.
- When the white border appears around the edge of the screen, release the keys. The screenshot has been captured.
- Screenshots are saved in the Gallery with the Screenshots album.