Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
SIM unlock phone
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlock.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Verify the IMEI by typing *#06#.
- Insert a Non-T-Mobile SIM and then turn the device on.
- The device automatically prompts you to enter the code into an empty field.
- Tap in the empty field above Unlock & Dismiss.
- Input the unlock code provided by T-Mobile.
- Tap the Back button to remove the keyboard from screen.
- Tap Unlock.
- The device will display Network Unlock Successful.