Use these steps to use the music player on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Music.
- Select one of these tabs:
- Music square
- Navigate to the desired file and tap it to play.
Play Music app
- From within the Play Music application, tap a song in your library to listen to it.
- The Now playing screen opens and the song you touched or the first song in the album or playlist starts to play. The tracks in the current list play in order until you reach the end of the list (unless you choose a repeat option). Otherwise, playback stops only if you stop it, even when you switch applications.
- If you navigate away from the Now playing screen in the Music application, the Now Playing bar appears at the bottom of the screen. To display the Now playing screen, tap the name of the current song in the Now Playing bar