Learn how to manage Wi-Fi settings on the T-Mobile 4G HotSpot Z64.
Default SSID and password
- If the screen on the mobile hotspot is blank, tap the WPS button to wake it up.
- Double-tap the WPS button on the device.
- Read the SSID and Password displayed on the screen. The SSID and Password displayed on the screen will always be correct, even if they have been changed from the defaults.
Scan & connect
- Turn on the mobile hotspot.
- On your computer or other Wi-Fi enabled device, search for available Wi-Fi Networks and select the Network Name (SSID) for your Mobile HotSpot.
- Enter the network password. It may take up to a minute to establish a connection.