Learn how to PUK unlock the T-Mobile 4G HotSpot Z64. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Access the mobile hotspot Admin Page.
- The screen will show the device is locked. Enter the PUK code.
- Click OK.