Learn how to PUK unlock the BlackBerry PRIV. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- If the prompt is not showing, turn your device off and back on.
- At the prompt, enter you PUK code and tap the check mark.
- Enter a new SIM PIN and tap the check mark.
- Confirm the new SIM PIN and tap the check mark.