Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the BlackBerry PRIV.
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Emergency broadcasts.
Choose to check or uncheck the following options:
Show extreme threats
Show severe threats
Show AMBER alerts
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gmail.
- Tap the Menu icon with three lines, then scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap the email account you wish to change the notification on.
- Tap the Notifications check box to turn on or off.
Ringtone for all calls
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Sound & notification.
- Tap Phone ringtone to change the ringtone for all calls.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Contacts.
- Tap the desired contact, then tap the Edit icon that looks like a pencil.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Set ringtone.
- Choose the desired ringtone, then tap OK.