Learn how to manage SIM messages on the HTC Desire 626s.
- Turn the device off and hold it securely with the front facing down.
- Open the SD & SIM slot cover with your thumb or finger.
- Pull the SIM tray out from the nano SIM slot.
- Place the nano SIM card into the tray with the card's gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing out.
- Insert the tray, face up so that the nano SIM card doesn’t fall out.
- Slide the tray all the way into the slot.
- Push the plastic hinge into the side of the phone, and then press from the top to the bottom of the slot cover to lock it in place.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Text messages (SMS).
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Delete messages.