Learn how to use the task manager, view free space, and free up memory and storage on the HTC Desire 626s and SD card.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Under the 'PHONE' category, tap Storage.
- Scroll to 'SD CARD' and tap Format SD card.
- Review the warning message.
- Tap ERASE SD CARD.
- Review the second warning message.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING.
Insert / remove SD card
- Open the SD & SIM slot cover.
- With the device facing down, insert the microSD card, with its gold contacts facing up and towards the slot.
- Push the plastic hinge into the side of the phone, and then press from the top to the bottom of the slot cover to lock it in place.