Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the BlackBerry PRIV.
- Windows 7 and newer include drivers to tether via USB.
- To download drivers for Windows XP, follow the steps at http://www.android.com/tether.
- USB tethering is not available on computers running Mac OS.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the switch to turn on USB tethering.