Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the HTC Desire 626s.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- From the App tray, tap Device Unlock. If the Device Unlock app is not on your device, your device might already be unlocked. Insert a third party SIM card into the phone and place a test call.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock (Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work)
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings. If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
- If you completed a Permanent Unlock, the application will disappear from the device app list.
- If you completed a Temporary Unlock, you must wait for it to expire before attempting a permanent unlock.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.