Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the Kyocera DuraForce XD.
Adjust storage settings
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Messaging.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Settings.
- Tap to adjust the Text and Multimedia message limits.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Apps.
- If necessary, swipe left or right to the All screen or the Downloaded screen.
- To sort apps from largest users of ROM to lowest, tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Sort by... > Size.
The apps using the most ROM are now listed at the top of the list.
- Tap the desired application to be uninstalled. Uninstalling an app will delete the app.
- Tap Uninstall > OK.
View free storage space
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage.
- View the available memory.