Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the Kyocera DuraForce XD.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Wireless Emergency Alerts.
- Choose to check or uncheck the following alerts:
- Imminent Threat - Extreme
- Imminent Threat - Severe
- Presidential alerts can not be disabled.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gmail.
- Tap the Menu icon with three lines, then tap Settings > [email account].
- Tap the Notifications check box to turn on or off.
- Tap Inbox sound & vibrate to set ringtone and vibration options.
Ringtone for all calls
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Sounds & notification.
- Tap Phone ringtone and choose the desired ringtone.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Contacts.
- Tap the desired contact, then tap the Edit pencil.
- Tap Incoming settings to set ringtones for Phone and Message.