Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Samsung T199.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Remove the battery cover by pulling the end of the battery cover toward you.
- Lift the battery out of the compartment.
- Slide the SIM card into the slot.
- Place the battery back into the compartment.
- Reinstall the battery cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From the Home screen, select Menu.
- Select Messaging.
- Select Message inbox.
- Select the message you want to delete.
- Select Options.
- Select Delete.
- Select Selected.
- Select Yes.
View free SIM space
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Personalize.
- Select Memory settings.
- Select Memory status.
- View available SIM memory for the following: