Learn how to PUK unlock the Samsung T199. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Enter **05*.
- Enter the PUK code.
- Press * (the star key) then enter the new PIN.
- Press * (the star key) then enter the new PIN to confirm followed by # (the pound key).