Learn how to master reset the Samsung T199 using the menu or hardware keys.
Master reset from settings menu
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Visual Voicemail. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Reset settings.
- Select Master Reset.
- Enter the password.
- Select Confirm.
- Select Yes.
- A 'phone will restart after full reset message' appears.
- Wait while the phone to resets and then restarts.
- Once the phone reboots, the master reset is complete.