Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- On your computer, open the webpage http://samsung.com/kies.
- Click Download for Windows.
- Click DOWNLOAD KIES 3.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the drivers.
- When prompted, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- For best results, use the charging cable that comes with the device.
- Follow any additional prompts to launch the KIES application.
- Once launched, the KIES dashboard displays three tabs:
- Basic information
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Under 'Connections', scroll to and tap Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. For best results, use the cable that came with the phone.
- To share your connection, select the USB tethering check box.
- Tap OK if you would like to learn more about tethering.
- Once connected, Tethered appears under 'USB tethering' and the check box is selected.