Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Sony Xperia Z3.
- Remove the cover of the SIM card slot.
- Pull out the SIM card holder.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM card holder back into its slot.
- Re-attach the SIM card slot cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From the Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SIM Messages.
- Tap and hold the message you would like to delete.
- Tap Delete message.
- Tap Delete.
View SIM number
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > About > Status.
- View the ICCID.