Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Sony Xperia Z.
You will be automatically prompted to install any necessary drivers when you first connect your device to a computer via USB with tethering enabled. Go to www.android.com/tether to get the most current information.
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Under 'WIRELESS & NETWORKS,' tap More.
- Tap Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- Select the Tethering check box.
- Tap OK.