Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A and SD card.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From a Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Under 'System', tap Storage.
- Tap Format SD card and follow the prompts.
Insert / remove SD card
- Open the memory card slot cover and turn to expose the slot.
- With the gold contacts facing down, carefully slide the memory card into the slot, pushing gently until it clicks into place.