Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Sony Xperia Z. This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Insert a fingernail into the gap between the micro SIM card slot cover and the side of the device, then detach the cover.
- Using a fingernail, pull out the micro SIM card holder.
- Place the micro SIM card on the holder, with the gold-colored contacts on the micro SIM card facing down.
- Insert the micro SIM card holder back into the device.
- Re-attach the micro SIM card slot cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap the Messaging icon.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'GENERAL SETTINGS,' and then tap SIM messages.