Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Sony Xperia Z.
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Under 'WIRELESS & NETWORKS,' tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- On the other device, turn Bluetooth on and make it discoverable.
- Under 'AVAILABLE,' select the other device for pairing.
Note: Tap Search for devices if the other device does not appear.
- If prompted, enter the passkey and then tap Pair. Otherwise, tap Pair to confirm passkey.
- On the other device, accept the pairing. The other device will now be listed under 'PAIRED DEVICES.'
Turn on / off
- From any Home screen, touch the Notification bar and slide down.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon to turn on or turn off.
Note: When Bluetooth is on, the icon will fill with color.