Use these steps to use the music player on the HTC Desire 530.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Play Music.
- When the subscription offer appears, tap NO THANKS.
- Tap the menu icon to navigate to the following:
- Listen Now
- Top Charts
- New Releases
- Music Library
- Browse Stations
- Tap the desired selection.
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Tap FM Radio.
- Connect a cable headset to the phone’s 3.5mm connector to act as an antenna.
- Touch the red Marker line and slide left or right to find the desired station.
- To change the station, you can also tap the arrows.
- Tap the heart icon to save station as a Favorite.