Learn how to buy or replace a T-Mobile SIM card.
On this page:
If you're looking to start service with T-Mobile and already have a device, you'll need a T-Mobile SIM to get started. Here's how to get one:
- Buy a new SIM online!
- Contact us or stop by a store to purchase a SIM card and activate service.
- Contact us to have a replacement SIM card shipped to you
- Stop by a store to purchase a SIM card and activate it today
- If you're new to T-Mobile and just got your SIM card, it's most likely already activated. You just need to insert the SIM card and go!
- If you're a new prepaid customer, check out Activate your Prepaid service.
- If you already have T-Mobile and this is a replacement SIM, you'll need to contact us or stop by a store to complete the change.