After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the [Device Name].
- Note that the battery and SIM card are pre-inserted into the device.
- Power on the device.
- Slide your finger to the right on the screen to begin.
- Select your language from the list.
- Select your country / region from the list.
- Choose a Wi-Fi network and, if prompted, enter the password then tap Join.
- If Wi-Fi is not available, tap Use Cellular Connection.
- Choose to enable or disable location services and tap Next.
- Choose one of the following and tap Next:
- Set Up as New iPhone
- Restore from iCloud Backup
- Restore from iTunes Backup.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create / sign into an Apple ID, sign into iCloud, or connect to your computer.